Quebec Skilled Workers Program

Author: NEHA GANPAT NARAKE Webware |

Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.

To apply as a skilled worker in Quebec, you must:

  • Apply to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), then
  • Apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.

Follow these steps to apply:

  • Get a Quebec Certificate of Selection
  • Get the application package
  • Pay your application fees
  • Submit your application

Read More Blog Articles