Quebec Skilled Workers Program
Immigration Consultants In Toronto, ON
Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.
To apply as a skilled worker in Quebec, you must:
- Apply to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), then
- Apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Get a Quebec Certificate of Selection
- Get the application package
- Pay your application fees
- Submit your application