Unlock Your Future with a Study Permit Canada

Student Admission

Immigration Consultants In Toronto, Ontario

Cruise to Success: Unlocking Your Educational Voyage with Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy

Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy is your gateway to pursuing educational aspirations in Canada and other esteemed international destinations. With affiliations spanning more than 750 prestigious Universities and Colleges, our consultancy offers a diverse spectrum of study programs across Canada, USA, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, catering to various academic interests and career paths.

Aspiring students seeking Study Permit in Canada or Study Visa in Canada, alongside other countries, can rely on our comprehensive guidance and support. We take pride in our partnerships with renowned educational institutions, ensuring access to a wide array of educational opportunities across different disciplines and academic levels.

Immigration Consultant Toronto

Our portfolio encompasses a vast range of study programs, starting from foundational Diploma courses and specialized Advanced Diplomas to Bachelor's degrees in fields such as Engineering, Business, Humanities, Sciences, and the Arts. Additionally, we facilitate access to advanced academic pursuits, including Postgraduate Diplomas and Master's programs across diverse disciplines, enabling students to deepen their expertise and excel in their chosen fields.

At Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy, our commitment extends beyond mere facilitation. We recognize the complexities of international application processes and are dedicated to providing comprehensive support at every stage. Our team of experts assists students in selecting appropriate programs, navigating admission requirements, and facilitating visa applications, ensuring compliance with essential regulations throughout the process.

Moreover, our personalized approach ensures that each student's unique aspirations are understood and addressed effectively. By tailoring our guidance to individual needs, we empower students to make informed decisions about their academic futures.

Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy is dedicated to being a trusted partner in the pursuit of academic excellence. We are committed to providing holistic support, enabling students to explore educational opportunities worldwide, fostering cultural exchange, and nurturing future leaders across various industries and academic disciplines, including facilitating Study Permit in Canada and Study Visa in Canada processes for those aspiring to study in Canada.

There are wide range of study programs from Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelors, Post Graduate Diploma, Masters as listed below:


  • Medicine
  • Dentistry
  • Pharmacy
  • Veterinary Medicine
  • Public Health
  • Respiratory Therapy
  • Medical Assistant
  • Medical Administration
  • Food and Nutrition
  • Medical Physics and Radiation Science
  • Radiography
  • Acupuncture
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Cardiovascular Technology
  • Medical Laboratory Technician
  • Optician


  • Bachelor of Science – Nursing
  • Master of Nursing
  • Master of Public Health – Nursing
  • Critical Care Nursing
  • Gerontology Nursing
  • Practical Nursing
  • Paramedic
  • Personal Support Worker (PSW)


  • Accounting
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Finance and Economics
  • Hospitality & Tourism
  • Human Resources
  • International Business
  • Business Management
  • Marketing
  • Public Relations
  • Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Analyst


  • Accounting
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Finance
  • Corporate Finance
  • international Commerce & Global Development
  • Tourism & Hospitality
  • Hospitality
  • Human Resource
  • Sustainable Business Practice
  • International Business
  • Administration
  • Business
  • Business & Economics
  • Management & Leadership
  • Organizational Management
  • Legal Studies
  • Agriculture Management
  • Aviation
  • Accounting, Audit, Information Technology
  • Financial Planning
  • International Business & Logistics
  • Supply Chain
  • Marketing
  • Financial Services
  • Tourism, Marketing, Management
  • Public Administration
  • Energy Management
  • Project Management
  • Interior Design


  • International Master of Accountancy
  • Finance
  • International Business
  • Management & Leadership
  • Marketing
  • Management
  • Public Relation & Communication


  • Animation
  • Anthropology
  • Communication
  • English Literature
  • Fashion Design
  • Fine Arts
  • Food & Culinary
  • Religion
  • Gender Studies
  • General Arts
  • Geography
  • Global Studies
  • Graphic Design
  • Interior Design
  • History
  • Sociology
  • Music, Audio
  • Planning Urban
  • Journalism
  • Liberal Studies
  • Media, Photography, Film, Theatre, Performance


  • Social Work
  • Community Health
  • Public Health
  • Family Science
  • Gerontology
  • Child Welfare
  • Disability Studies
  • Community Development
  • Child and Youth Study
  • Public Administration & Community Development


  • Political Study
  • Resource, Economics & Policy
  • Human Justice
  • Philosophy, politics & Economics
  • Police Studies
  • Criminology
  • Law and Society
  • Human Rights & Human Diversity
  • Forensic Science
  • Arts & LLB – Law
  • Criminology & Justice
  • Public Policy
  • Science Communication
  • Community Criminal Justice
  • Policy Studies
  • Informatics & Security
  • Social Justice & Peace Studies
  • Indigenous Governancey
  • Legal Studies (Para Legal)
  • Advanced Investigation & Enforcement
  • Fraud Examination & Forensic Accounting
  • QA / QC in Pharmaceutical Industry
  • Law Clerk
  • Court & Tribunal Administration
  • Investigation – Public & Private
  • Protection, Security, Investigation
  • Office Administration – Legal
  • Childhood & Advocacy
  • Correctional Studies
  • Border Service


  • Kinesiology
  • Music
  • Elementary / Middle Years
  • Secondary
  • Technical Vocational Education
  • Bachelor of Education
  • Master of Education
  • Arts Education
  • Drama Education
  • English Language Arts Education
  • Mathematics Education
  • Science Education
  • Social Studies Education
  • Fine Arts
  • Child & Youth Studies
  • Child Health
  • Applied Theatre & Drama Education
  • Early Childhood Education
  • Adult Education
  • Family Science
  • Disability Studies
  • Counselling Psychology
  • Master of Arts in Leadership – Education
  • Developmental Service Worker
  • Educational Support
  • Childhood & Advocacy
  • Early Learning & Child Care


  • Aviation Technology
  • Bio-Medical Engineering
  • Agricultural Technology
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Nuclear Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronic Engineering
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Manufacturing Engineering
  • Bio-Technology & Bio-Chemistry
  • Construction Project Management
  • Architectural Engineering Technology
  • Material Engineering Technology


  • Game Design
  • Game Animation
  • Game Creation
  • 3D / 2D Animation
  • Computer Science
  • Software Development
  • Computer Engineering
  • Information Systems
  • Remote Sensing
  • Network Communications
  • Software Engineering
  • Computing Science
  • Graphic Design
  • Motion Picture Arts
  • Cyber Security and Computer Forensics
  • Database Application Development
  • IT Business Analyst
  • Mobile Application
  • Visual Effects for Film and Television
  • Data Science
  • Entertainment Technology
  • Energy Systems Engineering Technology
  • Internet Applications and Web Development
  • Library and Information Technology
  • Photonics Engineering Technician
  • Digital Visual Effects
  • Network Security
  • Cyber Defense and Cloud Administration


  • Bio-Chemistry
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Environment & Earth Science
  • Food, Nutrition, Exercise
  • General Science
  • Geology
  • Humanitarian Science
  • Mathematics
  • Physics
  • Political Science
  • Psychology, Philosophy and Therapy
  • Veterinarian Science

Tailored Educational Navigation:

Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy specializes in personalized educational navigation, ensuring a tailored approach to align your academic ambitions with the right study program for acquiring a Study Permit in Canada or Study Visa in Canada. Our consultancy's meticulous guidance is designed to match your unique aspirations, strengths, and career goals with the most suitable educational paths. We conduct in-depth consultations to understand your preferences, enabling us to recommend Diploma, Bachelor's, or Master's programs that resonate with your specific academic journey. With a focus on Study Permit in Canada and Study Visa in Canada, our team ensures that the selected program not only meets your academic objectives but also aligns with your long-term personal and professional aspirations for a successful international educational experience.

Tailored Educational Navigation

Global Reach, Local Support:

Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy offers a global reach while providing essential local support, and facilitating Study Permit in Canada and Study Visa in Canada and other countries. With partnerships spanning 750+ esteemed Universities and Colleges across diverse destinations, including Canada, USA, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, we provide access to a broad spectrum of educational opportunities. Alongside our global network, our consultancy ensures localized support, aiding students in understanding and navigating the nuances of visa applications and cultural adaptations. Whether it's guidance for Canadian Study Permits or Study Visas in other countries, our focus on local support ensures a seamless transition. We strive to equip students with the necessary resources and local insights, fostering a comfortable environment that enhances the educational journey abroad while meeting the specific requirements for Study Permit in Canada or Study Visa in Canada.

Global Reach, Local Support

Study Permit

A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time.

  • Eligibility criteria
  • Accompanying family members
  • Applying for a study permit
  • Financial support
  • If an application is approved
  • Work in Canada after your studies
  • Study permit renewal
  • Renewing/Extending Your Study Permit
  • Changing Schools
  • Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

In order to be eligible to submit an application for a Canadian study permit, a prospective student must:

  • Obtain a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in order to submit an application for a study permit;
  • Prove that he or she has sufficient financial support to cover the first year of tuition, as well as living expenses and return transportation to his or her home country;
  • Obtain a Quebec Acceptance Certificate or CAQ if he or she wishes to study in Montreal or elsewhere in the Province of Quebec;
  • Have clean record. Applicants with a criminal background, or who pose a risk to Canadian security, may be refused. IRCC may request an applicant to supply a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
  • Be in good health. IRCC may request an applicant to complete a Medical Examination; and,
  • Satisfy the immigration officer that he or she will leave Canada at the end of the stay authorized by the study permit.

The applicant may also be required to submit the following documents:

  • Passport for the applicant and every family member included on the application;
  • Two passport photos for the applicant and each family member included on the application, with the full name and date of birth written on the back;
  • Photocopy of marriage certificate, if applicable; and,
  • Any further documents required by specific visa offices.

An applicant for a Canadian study permit may include his or her family members on the application, so that they may accompany the applicant to Canada. An accompanying spouse may be able to obtain an open work permit, and minor children may be able to study at Canadian elementary and secondary schools.

Once a prospective student meets the eligibility criteria and has the correct documents, he or she may apply for a study permit. This can be done online or by paper. A paper application must be submitted to a visa processing office outside of Canada.

Applicants for a Canadian study permit are required to prove they have enough money to cover the first year of tuition fees. They also need to have the financial resources to support themselves, and any accompanying family members, each year. The following table show the amounts that a student is required to possess (all amounts in Canadian dollars):

Number of people All provinces except Quebec
Single student Tuition plus $10,000 for a 12-month period (or $833 per month)
For one accompanying family member add: $4,000 for a 12-month period (or $333 per month)
For each additional family member, add: $3,000 for a 12-month period per dependent child of any age (or $255 )


In Quebec, the financial requirements for prospective students are different. In addition to tuition fees, a prospective international student is required to show that he or she has the following funds, dependent on his or her situation.

Number of people Total amount required
One person under age 18 $6,377
One person age 18 or older $12,750
Two persons age 18 or older $18,702
One person over age 18 and one under age 18 $17,137
Two persons over age 18 and one under age 18 $20,950
Two persons over age 18 and two under age 18 $22,611


Financial resources may be proven with a combination of the following:

  • Canadian bank account statements in the applicant's name, if money has been transferred to Canada;
  • Proof of a student or educational loan from a financial institution;
  • The applicant's bank statements from the past four months;
  • A bank draft in convertible currency;
  • Proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
  • A letter from the person or institution providing you with money; and/or,
  • Proof of a scholarship or funding paid from within Canada.

Family or friends of the applicant may submit letters confirming that they will support the applicant during his or her studies.

If an application is approved, the prospective student will receive:

  • A letter of introduction confirming the approval. This letter is not the study permit. The prospective student will need to present the Letter of Introduction to the immigration official when arriving in Canada. The immigration official may then issue the study permit to the student.
  • An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if he or she is from a country whose citizens need an eTA. In such cases, the eTA is indicated on the Letter of Introduction.
    • As the eTA is linked to the applicant's passport, the applicant must travel with the passport used in the study permit application.
  • A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), if he or she is from a country whose citizens need a TRV.
    • The TRV will be in the passport. The holder must enter Canada before the expiry date on the TRV.
    • The TRV will also indicate if the holder can enter Canada only once (a single-entry visa) or multiple times (a multiple-entry visa). Since 2014, all applicants are automatically considered for multiple-entry TRVs.
    • An individual submitting an application for a study permit does not have to submit a separate application for a TRV. If the application is approved, the TRV will be issued along with the Letter of Introduction.

If your time as a student in Canada gives you a taste for butter tarts,poutine and the good life, you may want to stay here to work. If you do, we want to make sure you benefit from your education by working in a sector and career you love.

Yes, you can work in Canada after you graduate. There are 3 ways to make this dream a reality:

  • Post-graduation work permit
  • Express Entry
  • Provincial Nominee Program

Post-graduation work permit

This Government of Canada program allows students who have graduated from certain post-secondary schools to get valuable work experience in Canada. The post-graduation work permit is temporary.

The Canadian work experience you gain through a post-graduation work permit can help you qualify for permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry.

Find out more about staying in Canada after you graduate and apply for your work permit.

Express Entry

Express Entry is the first step for most people who wish to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. After you have studied and worked in Canada, complete an online profile to see if you have the education, skills, work experience and language ability to be a candidate. The federal government invites top candidates to apply for permanent residence.

Learn more about Express Entry and apply for your opportunity to stay in Canada.

Provincial Nominee Program

Almost all of Canada’s provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada.

As an international student who graduated from a Canadian college or university, you have the foundation and education to potentially start a career in a province or territory where you’d like to live.

Maintaining Status in Canada

It is important not to exceed the duration of your authorized stay in Canada without first applying for a change in status.

In addition, you should always comply with any conditions, such as restrictions on the nature of work, maximum hours you can work per week, how long you can study, etc.

Be sure to go over your study permit carefully and familiarize yourself with any conditions it contains.

If you do not apply for a renewal of your current status or a change in status before your current status expires, you will need to leave Canada before submitting an application to return.

If you submit your application for renewal or a change in status before your current status expires, you are considered to be on "implied status” " as a temporary resident until a decision has been made with respect to your application. You must keep a copy of the documents proving that a status extension has been requested (proof of postage or courier delivery, an internet submission receipt, etc). In addition, if your status expires before a decision has been made, you will only be able to continue studying as long as you remain in Canada.

This rule only applies to applications for temporary residence. If you are applying for permanent residence, you will not be allowed to stay in Canada until a decision has been made, unless you have a valid temporary status as a visitor, student, or worker.

If you lose your status in Canada by failing to comply with the conditions of your study permit, you may apply for a restoration of status within 90 days of losing such status.

If your study permit expires before you have completed your program of study, you will need to apply for a renewal. You should apply for a new study permit before your old one expires, and it is generally a good idea to submit your application at least 30 days before your current permit expires. You may submit your application online or by mail.

After the extension of your study permit has been approved, you may apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), if required.

If you are studying in Quebec, you may also need to obtain a new Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) . As a general rule, if you require a study permit, you also require a CAQ.

IRCC states that students are not required obtain a new study permit in order to transfer between educational institutions, study programs, or study levels. A student may study in Canada as long as his or her study permit is valid.

Study permits expire 90 days after graduation, regardless of the date printed on the study permit itself. It is extremely important that international graduates update their status with IRCC within 90 days of graduation, or they risk losing status in Canada.

Many graduates are eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP). This permits the holder to work for any employer anywhere in Canada for up to three years after graduation. Work experience gained on a PGWP may help facilitate an application for Canadian Permanent Residency, especially through programs such as the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and certain Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).

If an international graduate does not apply for a PGWP, he or she may do the following to maintain legal status in Canada:

  • Apply to change status to a visitor;
  • Apply for another study permit to continue a different study program. For example, a graduate may wish to continue on to a Master's degree program after graduating with a Bachelor degree; or,
  • Leave Canada.

Services offered by Canadian Immigration Consultants: Express Entry | Study Permit | Business Investment | Family Sponsorship | Visit/Tourist Visa

Contact Us for Study Visa In Canada

Embark on your educational journey with Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy, your gateway to academic success. For personalized guidance on Study Permit in Canada, Study Visa in Canada, or international study programs, our dedicated team stands ready to assist you. Connect with us for a seamless application process and comprehensive support throughout. At Life Ashore Immigration Consultancy, we're dedicated to opening doors to world-class education. Contact us today to begin your transformative educational odyssey! Serving clients across Etobicoke, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Markham, Guelph, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, Newmarket, Scarborough, St. Catharines, Canada, India, Middle East, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and many other countries. Reach out to us by filling out the form below.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid