Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
Federal Skilled Worker – The FSW category is prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers, who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada, and who intend to reside in a province other than Quebec.
- Proof of language proficiency an overall IELTS 6 band.
- Foreign Educational Credential Assessed by one of the below:
- Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies.
- International Credentials Assessment Service of Canada.
- World Education Services.
- 1 year of continuous full-time (or equivalent) paid work experience within the last 10 years.
Work experience must be on the following categories of NOC 0, A,B
- Category O (zero) — Managerial positions Examples: Manager of a restaurant, hotel, Manager in the field of the mining industry, etc.
- Category A — Professions which require University Diploma Examples: Doctors, Architectures, University professors, Financial analytics,PR specialists, Marketing specialists.
- Category B — Professions which require College Diploma or Trade Certificate Examples: chefs, electricians, cabinetmakers, carpenters, joiners.