9. What if my relationship status changes or I have children while my application is in process or after my Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa has been issued?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

You must keep the Canadian Immigration Visa Office informed of any changes in your family composition while your application is in process. You must add your spouse or child to your application for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa so that they can accompany you to Canada. If your family composition changes after your Visa is issued, you must advise Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to add a spouse or child to your application, provided you have not yet landed in Canada.

Read More Blog Articles