8. Who can I include on my Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

You can include your spouse and your dependent children on your application. For the purposes of your application, a dependent child is defined as a child less than 19 years of age who is not married or in a common-law relationship, or a child over the age of 19 who is currently enrolled in an educational institution and is financially dependent on you. It is important to keep in mind that Canada recognizes same-sex partnerships.

Read More Blog Articles