Changing Schools

Author: NEHA GANPAT NARAKE Webware |

IRCC states that students are not required obtain a new study permit in order to transfer between educational institutions, study programs, or study levels. A student may study in Canada as long as his or her study permit is valid.

Read More Blog Articles