24. If I am refused an eTA, is there some way I can still visit Canada?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

Citizens of eTA-required (i.e. TRV-exempt) countries who are refused an eTA may be issued a temporary resident permit depending on the nature and circumstances of the inadmissibility and the continuing rationale for travel. The visa office responsible for the applicant's country may have its own application form for temporary resident permits. Applicants should check the visa office to find out about its specific application procedures.

Read More Blog Articles