4. Do I require an eTA in order to visit Canada?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

As of March 16, 2016, an eTA is required for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. Citizens of visa-exempt countries and territories are generally able to visit or transit through Canada with a valid passport and without obtaining a visa for a period of up to six months.

Read More Blog Articles