12. Is it possible to stay in Canada after graduation?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

An individual who has studied full-time at a qualifying institution for at least eight months may apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) within 90 days of receiving the final marks. The study permit must be valid at the time of the application. The PGWP is generally issued for the same duration as the applicant's studies, but for a minimum of eight months and a maximum of three years.

Read More Blog Articles