3. What do I need to do to start working in Canada?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

In order to work anywhere in Canada, you will require a Social Insurance Number (SIN). Apply for your SIN card immediately after you arrive in Canada. For instructions, visit the Service Canada website. Ensure that your CV/resume is written in English or French. It may also be necessary to have your credentials confirmed. There are many agencies throughout Canada that provide the service of accreditation equivalency. Refer to the landing guide for the province where you will be living for more information.

Read More Blog Articles