10. What institutions are recognized for the PGWP program?
A candidate must hold a diploma from one of the following institutions to be eligible for a PGWP:
- a public post-secondary institution, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec),
- a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions,
- a private secondary or post-secondary institution (in Quebec) offering qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer leading to a diplome d'etudes professionnelles (Diploma of Professional Studies, DEP) or an attestation de specialisation professionnelle (Attestation of Professional Specialisation, ASP), or
- a Canadian private institution authorized to grant degrees.