19. If a student transfers to a Canadian institution from another country, can he or she still obtain a PGWP after graduation from a Canadian institution?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

Yes. However, the PGWP can only be issued for a period equal to the duration of studies in Canada. For example, if a candidate transferred to a Canadian university for the last year of a Bachelor program, he or she could obtain a PGWP with a maximum validity of one year.

Read More Blog Articles