22. If accompanying family members were included on the study permit, can they remain in Canada for the duration of the graduate's PGWP?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

Accompanying family members must submit an application for an appropriate permit in order to remain in Canada with the holder of the PGWP. Permits for accompanying family members are usually issued for the same length of time as the PGWP, or for the duration of validity of the candidate's passport, whichever expires first.

Read More Blog Articles