4. Which immigration programs are covered under the Express Entry system?
The Express Entry system applies to the following Canadian economic immigration programs:
- the Federal Skilled Worker Class,
- the Federal Skilled Trades Class,
- the Canadian Experience Class, and
- a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs.
Provinces and territories are able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system for a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs in order to meet local labour market needs.