2. What are the eligibility requirements under the Canadian Experience Class?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

An individual applying for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class must be a foreign worker who has accumulated a minimum of one year of full-time skilled work experience in Canada within the past 36 months. He or she must also intend to settle outside of the Province of Quebec. CEC applications are processed through the Express Entry immigration selection system, and applicants must receive an invitation to apply before they may make an application. Fill out a free assessment form to determine eligibility.

Read More Blog Articles