Is my current immigration status relevant for Canadian Immigration purposes?

Author: NEHA GANPAT NARAKE Webware |

Yes, and no. As a general rule, you must submit your Canada Immigration Visa Application (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office responsible for the country of your citizenship or to the visa office responsible for the country you are currently residing in if you have been legally admitted to that country for at least one year. Applicants to the federal economic immigration programs must first create an online profile in the Express Entry immigration selection system

Read More Blog Articles