Can an individual apply directly for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker category?

Author: Johnson Varughese |

As of January 1, 2015, candidates who are eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker category must make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada permanently through the Express Entry immigration selection system. Candidates are not able to apply directly to the program. If they are selected from the Express Entry pool and are issued an invitation to apply, they may then submit an application for permanent residency.

Read More Blog Articles