Can a sponsored person work or study in Canada if their application is being processed in Canada?

Author: NEHA GANPAT NARAKE Webware |

While waiting for their Canada Immigration Visas, sponsored persons are allowed to work or study in Canada only after the Sponsorship Application has been approved in principle by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. They will then be granted an Open Work Permit or a Study Permit. Of course, if the sponsored person was already in Canada on a valid Work Permit or Study Permit, they may continue to work or study as the case may be.

Read More Blog Articles