Are there circumstances that may allow a sponsored person to apply from within Canada?

Author: NEHA GANPAT NARAKE Webware |

A sponsored person, inside Canada, who is the spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child of the sponsor can apply from within Canada. Moreover, for humanitarian and compassionate reasons, other sponsored persons may apply from within Canada. However, Citizenship and Immigration Canada must be convinced that the sponsored person(s) would suffer excessive hardship while waiting for their application to be processed from outside of Canada.

Read More Blog Articles